So you are here because you want to see if the Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender is the right product for your needs.
Well then let me start with a snap shot review of this product for the quick-info people that don’t want to read my full review of this blender.
Use: Blends more than just the ordinary
Extra large Chute to feed larger pieces of fruit
Maybe an expensive option for some buyers
Ease of use
Easy to use, may have a slight learning curve(see below)
7 years warranty offered on this model
- Trusted by Restaurant owners
- Safe and reliable after extensive use
- Stable when blending on the counter top, even at high speeds
- No need to fine chop your ingredients anymore
- Easy to clean all the parts
- Might be pricey for some users looking for a quality blender
- Had previous issues with black specs from a rubber sealer, only affects older batches
If you are looking for the top of the range blender, that can blend pieces other blenders shy away from, then this is the blender for you. It comes at a premium price but with a 7 year warranty, this will last you a lifetime.
WHAT IS IT THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IN A BLENDER?
This is the first and only question that you should be asking yourself, and then match your needs to the benefits a blender/juicer can offer you.
Take all aspects into consideration as it may seem that a price of a product may be high but there are some of the kitchen appliances that even come with a 15 year warranty, so spending an extra few bucks and getting a product that you don’t ever have to replace(unless you want to) is then a bargain or a cheaper product with little to no warranty that you have to replace within a year or two.
And just to make sure a Blender is what you are looking for, I have created this infographic on Juicing Vs Blending, so you can make a more informed choice of product that you require.
If after seeing the infographic and you feel that its a juicer that you require, then I will urge you to read this post: https://juicerinfozone.com/juicers/best-juicers/
BENEFITS OF USING THIS VITAMIX BLENDER
- Restaurant Quality Blender, can be used everyday
- Comes with both 48 & 64oz capacity that gets filled-unlike other blenders on the market.
- Tough blending mechanism-no more unwanted chopping
- Stable to blend without holding it down
- Heavy so that it sits firmly on any kitchen surface
- Can fit under counters and in cupboards for easy storage
- Easy to clean and no need for a dishwasher
- Shatterproof and PBA-free container
- Can add ingredients whilst it is blending
- 2.2 Horse power and 40% less noise compared to similar models
- Added to the control functions are the following 5 preset options:smoothies, frozen desserts, purees, hot soups, and cleaning
THE LESS NICE THINGS ABOUT THE VITAMIX 750
- At this price point it might discourage some buyers, although its a lifetime investment.
- Some users have said that its to much blender for what they require, as the features and power it offers might be overwhelming for beginners.
How good is the warranty?
Well to be honest not many blenders come with a 7 year warranty. Most blenders don’t even have a years worth of warranty as the manufacturers know they can’t support the product for that long.
Vitamix has made a name for itself and the fact that Chefs and other commercial customers are spending their $$ on this product, shows that they have confidence in the product and the durability of it.
HOW CAN THIS VITAMIX PRO 750 MAKE LIFE EASIER FOR ME?
Okay so lets be honest, we don’t have time to really do anything anymore…..
That’s what the Professional Series 750 Blender can do for you, SAVE TIME and EFFORT! If you take the fact that frozen veggies can be blended, or that bigger sized fruits can go straight into the container, that alone saves you time and effort.
And how about the fact that there is a self clean switch on the dial, pour in water and some cleaning detergent and BAM, you are done!!
You still here?? I have more to say if you need convincing….
Lets get into the preset buttons and what they actually offer at the end of the day.
The presets makes life easier, as you can set and forget and go on with otehr quick stuff in the kitchen. Yes, you can do it manually but YOU can do it SMARTER.
Are you maybe looking to make a Smoothie, then just set the dial to Smoothie program it will run a little longer than what you would do manually, but after its done the smoothie is ready, no need to restart the blender.Maybe you are late and can’t defrost your veggies use the Frozen program instead to get it to run for an extra 10 seconds, or the Puree program for an extra 14 seconds so that you know that your end results will be PERFECTION.