When it comes to juicers and blenders there are many brands available in the market. However, Ninja brands of blenders offer you affordable blenders which are powerful, easy to use and easy to clean.
The product line of Ninja blenders is highly versatile, providing you a lot of options to perform a wide variety of kitchen tasks efficiently. They have a product for every kitchen task, whether you want to blend great smoothies, chop your vegetables, slice your fruits, make homemade purees or want storage for your food items.
The products from Ninja brands have received mixed reviews from the customers. Whereas, some people are giving high ratings to the performance, ease of maintenance and customer service team, others are not as happy with the Ninja products. However, the company SharkNinja (formerly Euro-Pro Operating LLC) has an A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau (BBB.org).
The reason for the higher BBB rating of the company is based on the length of its operating time, volume of the complaints, and response to and resolution of these complaints. However, most users still do not recommend the Ninja products.
Why is Ninja Different from Other Juicer Brands?
There are many brands selling juicers in the market. However, the juicer products of Ninja are essentially blenders. There are several benefits of both juicing and blending for the health of the individual. However, if you or your family members do not have a sensitive digestive system, blending may well actually be more beneficial for you than juicing. Here are some of the reasons why blending using a Ninja blender is a better option than juicing.
Advantages of using Ninja Blenders:
- When you are blending your ingredients, you are essentially mixing all the parts of the ingredients by not removing the pulp. This means that your beverages have a lot more fiber than juices. The fiber filled beverage is more filling than the juice.
- The fiber content in blended smoothies also allows a slow and even absorption of the nutrients and sugar in the blood stream. This is especially beneficial for those who are suffering from blood sugar, as blended beverage will prevent the sugar spikes in blood which happens when you drink juice.
- Ninja blenders have extremely powerful motors and their extracting blades can blend anything that goes in the blender. This allows you to add so many ingredients in your drinks. You can easily make super smoothies with the help of Ninja blenders.
- Most of the customers have also reviewed that, compared to most juicers, Ninja blenders are pretty easy to clean. You can easily put the parts of the blender in the dishwasher to clean them. Many of the Ninja blenders have cups that are mounted on the blenders. It is easy to clean these detachable cups.
- Because blenders do not exclude the pulp from the drink, every serving has fewer amounts of fruits and vegetables. This means that you do not have to store larger quantities of fruits and vegetables in your house.
Disadvantages of using Ninja Blenders:
- When you try to blend fruits and vegetables, you can add fewer amounts per serving.
- A juicer will be able to create better and more delicious drink from some of the vegetables like beets, carrots and sweet potatoes.
A Note on Nutrients and Fibers
There are a few things that you need to consider while comparing Ninja blenders with other standard juicers. When you are using a juicer, you will be able to extract most of the micro nutrients that are present in the fruits and vegetables. However, you still have the chance of losing nutrients that are present in the skin of the fruit and the pulp and you are also losing more than ninety percent of the fiber that is essential for the digestive system of the body.
Eating enough fiber has many health benefits for the body. Apart from keeping your digestive system in better conditions, fibers also help in maintaining the sugar level in the blood and lowering the cholesterol level. The human body requires two types of fibers.
- Soluble Fibers
This type of fibers absorbs water. Inside the body they get attached to cholesterol and toxins and help in flushing them out of the body. They are also very helpful in keeping the blood level in the sugar under control. They also help you in losing or maintaining your weight.
- Insoluble Fibers
These are generally found on the skins and seeds of the fruits and vegetables. Hence juicing your fruits will completely eliminate the insoluble fibers from your drinks. Insoluble fiber helps in keeping your digestive system healthy. They also help in controlling weight problems.
As you can see, including the fiber in your diet has very many benefits which cannot be ignored. If you are using a Ninja blender for making your beverages, these fibers will be stored in your drinks.
You can read this Nutri Ninja vs. NutriBullet post to see how the Ninja models stack up against another super-popular juicer
Our Favorite Juicers from Ninja Products
When it comes to Ninja blenders, there are wide array of products that are suitable for your juicing needs. They are also available at an affordable price. These blenders have plastic bowls which are BPA free. BPA or bisphenol A has concerning health effects on human body. Here is a list of a few of the Ninja Blenders for juicing and their features.
Nutri Ninja Pro Blender
Nutri-Ninja Pro Blender is ideal for making heavily nutrient laden smooth beverages. You can add any fruit and vegetable to Nutri Ninja Pro. It is usually available at Amazon for just under $50 or so. However, it is not recommended for dry blending. It boasts of following features.
Nutri Ninja Personal Blender with 1000-Watt Auto-iQ Base
The Nutri-Ninja with Auto IQ is an intelligent way to extract maximum nutrients from fruits and vegetables. It can be bought found for less than $100 (most of the time on Amazon, the model is packed with features.
The above two products are sold by Ninja as juicers. But both of them are highly effective in blending the ingredients so that there are no chunks remaining. You can create perfect, nutritional smoothies using these blenders.
One of the main competitors of Ninja is the NutriBullet. It has a 600-watt motor and its blade rotation is nowhere near the equal of either the Ninja Pro Ninja Auto IQ.
It also needs a cool down time and sometimes it becomes necessary to stop it after only thirty seconds. People also often complain about how easily the extractor blades in NutriBullet become stuck.
Ninja products have stronger motors and higher-quality blades, so you can expect far less frustration if you plan to include dense/hard items in your smoothie lineup.
There are several products in the Ninja blender line, each of them aimed at different buyer needs. They start at prices low enough to please beginners, but then the features and pricetags increase for heavier use.