There is a constant war between high quality blenders to show their dominance, which one is the best, what type is what I need. Well you have come to the right place as I am about to show you all the facts about blenders in General and even give you some of my own recommendations.
Finding the right kind of product is crucial. You cannot imagine spending money and getting a poor quality machine and getting a deal that is not worth it. Numerous brands are out there to facilitate your daily household chores, you just need to know what it is that you need the machine to do.
You simply cannot imagine your life without blenders, just for a second imagine that you still had to chop every single ingredient that you wanted to add to food. We help you choosing the most suitable, high quality, durable and easy to use blender from our huge range. Now you are able to complete your kitchen tasks in blink of an eye.
Buying a high quality blender will ease your workload and you can chop, blend, puree, mix, slice, shred and store the food easily.
Not everybody feels the same about the same product and that’s why I am here to give you some options with my honest feedback. You will get mixed reviews about the variety of products we offer. Some people simply love the blenders while others just do not. But there is one thing you really need to understand –not all the products are recommended. This means the high score you see on the webpage is likely a manipulative strategy. Of course, this is done by responding to the complaints registered against them at BBB.
How are we different from the other brands?
We just do not make juicers –we make high quality blenders. These blenders just do not only work like juicer but they help you blending the juice as well. Juicing and blending the juice are two different things. Blending, definitely, gives a better flavor to juice. That is why we bring you exceptionally reasonable and amazing blenders. Read below to know why we opt for nothing less than the best?
1. If you want a juice that actually fulfils you, try our blenders. In order to get the best flavor, you need to have all ingredients mixed together. Keeping the pulp in juice not only enhances its flavor but also increases the level of fiber in the juice.
2. These blenders are awesome for smoothies’ lover. You sometimes feel to have a change, for that you can add some green leafy veggies. And this blender is going to work just superb with those vegetables.
3. Cleaning the blenders is a hard nut to crack. In regular blenders you would need to clean compartments, cups, blades and blender separately. But here you would only need to clean the cup and blade. You can also use the dishwasher to clean the blender easily.
4. When you drink blended juices, instead of the juices without pulp, you tend to remain active for a long time. The blood sugar level remains high for a long time.
5. You do not need to buy fruits and vegetables in bulk. Blended juices do not require more amount of food to make one glass of juice.
Of course, the blenders do not have all advantages to them. There are few disadvantages too to use a blender. Below given are few disadvantages of these blenders.
- Enhanced flavor of fruits is not felt in the juice itself.
- If you like root vegetables such as parsnips, carrots, beets and sweet potatoes, juicer takes out better juice. If you use a blender instead for these vegetables, you will end up having a chalk-tasting juice.
Buying a juicer does not come easy. You need to think about many things. While purchasing a juicer you should always ask the following question.
Are nutrients left behind when you take out juice in the juicer?
If yes, then you must know something is not right about the juicer. Getting flavor of something is different but drinking healthy is totally different. You need to know that fruits and vegetables have essential nutrients, which cannot be left behind. These nutrients are source of energy –you just cannot miss them. If you are using a juicer, you probably are leaving essential nutrients behind in the skin, pulp and seeds. Using juicer kills around 90% of fibers that you can actually have if you eat the fruits. Blenders can be a good replacement. In case of blender you do not lose all of the nutrients.
How do blenders work with fruit fiber?
Fibers are an essential nutrient in fruits. Scientifically speaking fiber is not a nutrient but it has excellent benefits for the body. The major purpose of fiber is to help us digest food. We can divide fibers into two types –soluble fiber and insoluble fiber. Both types carry out their unique function. Soluble fiber regulates the cholesterol level and helps cleansing our blood. In addition, this sticky material helps removing the toxic matters from the blood stream. Insoluble fibers help moving the food particles in our intestines. If your food is rich in insoluble fiber, you will not be constipated.
In a nut shell, you can not only cleanse your blood but also improve digestion by increasing the amount of fiber in your juice –by using the blender. It is wise to use ice instead of water while blending the juice. This way you can get a better texture of juice. The process of blending does produce heat but it is below 100 degrees, thus nutrients are not lost.
What variety of products do we have?
The best high quality blenders in affordable price range are now accessible at [blenders]. You can choose any blender that meets your requirements and fits your pocket.
This blender is made for professional purpose. But you can make the most of pro skills at home as well.
1. It is light weight. Just [ weight] makes blending easy.
2. It has single speed button with pulse control.
3. Consumes as less as 900 watts power.
4. Blade is made up of stainless steel which spins at 21,000 RPM.
5. The varying sizes of cups help you with variety of fruits in different quantities.
6. Affordable price range comes between $80-$100.
It is the best blender in town which extracts most of the nutrients from fruits and vegetables. If you are big lover of smoothies, this is the best choice for you.
1. It works with 1000 watt power and gives best results.
2. Comes with three sizes of cups to provide maximum comfort in blending different quantities of juices.
3. The blade spins at as high as 25,000 RPM.
4. It can be bought around $150.
In comparison to the blenders we have mentioned, you can also get Magic Bullet NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System in the market. This blender is only 900 watt and is not even durable. The construction is bit weak and gasket usually comes off when you are blending. According to the people who have used Nutribullet complained about the blade. The consumers have told that blade is not sturdy and stops working after sometime. Due to poor construction and bad material, the blade gets loose and the juice starts dripping from the base. The speed of Nutribullet is not even half of the blender.